NIP+FAB Bronzing Booster,,, Pack of1

£9.9
FREE Shipping

NIP+FAB Bronzing Booster,,, Pack of1

NIP+FAB Bronzing Booster,,, Pack of1

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It's often found alongside Mica (as a base material) and Titanium Dioxide (as a coating) to give a glossy, pearlescent effect.

It is about 95% of water and the other 5% are things such as skin-moisturizing sugars, skin nourishing amino acids, minerals, vitamins and phytohormones (kinetin).I've spent several months on a strict skincare regime (I had dry, spotty skin) and now my skin is gorgeous again I don't want to cover it with foundation.

A mineral powder used to improve skin feel, increase product slip, give the product some light-reflecting properties, enhance skin adhesion or serve as an anti-caking agent. According to their info, this combination can balance out undesirable tones in the skin, making it a popular choice for brightening products and highlighters.It dries instantly, without any of that sticky feeling, and develops into a subtle caramel-toned colour that's perfect for sun-starved legs. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn. One more thing: the water used in cosmetics is purified and deionized (it means that almost all of the mineral ions inside it is removed).



  • Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop